Thursday, September 27, 2007

leaves in michigan


(note mom's head shadow at bottom of this picture; and i am not sure what i am doing with my hands)


these are from early November of 1966 when we lived in Michigan. i have always said that parts of this state were the most beautiful i have see in my life. we use to take a lot of day trips and these pictures are a few i kept because the backgrounds are just stunning. top picture is me with my dad and bottom picture is of my mom.



i really liked michigan, very interesting places to see and explore. if you have never been to frankenmuth and had fried chicken, well, you have missed one of the true pleasures in life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great, does grandma know her head is there lol.

Thufer said...

you know, i don't remember anyone saying anything about that shadow