Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Friend does the CHOC Walk!

 

I wish to let all of you know that my wonderful “Disney” friend Connie Moreno has signed up again to do the CHOC walk. Please go here and help her reach her goal. This is a wonderful cause and was important to Walt himself.

I know times are hard and we all have our own needs, but now is also the time we must remember the needs of others. Every little bit adds up and will be a blessing to children in need.

Thank you and if you have the time, let Connie know you are with her every step in the park.

Here is the link to Connie’s blog and you can go from there to her donation page.

2 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

Thanks, Steve. What a great surprise!

JG said...

Thanks, Thufer, I missed Connie's original post.

I can't do the walk, but I can give a little bit.

All the best.

JG