Thursday, June 5, 2008

yet again i wait

I did indeed have my follow up with Dr. Stratigouleas this morning. The MRI did show a slight swelling in my lymph nodes on the right side, again. This may or may not be a serious concern. Just tells them that something is going on. It may in fact be healing as I am hoping and preying for. However, Strat has decided to yet again take on the evil empire know as United Health Care and fight to get me a PET scan next week, or ASAP. That way, he will know for sure.

So, yet again I wait. I do feel better after seeing him as the indications from the MRI were more positive than I was prepared for. That's a good thing.

I do thank each of you for your concern and support. I will of course let you all know what happens after the scan. Please keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: