Sunday, January 1, 2012

Have a wonderful and blessed 2012.

 

Time continues to just rumble on. Things I took as rock solid and ever lasting in my youth have passed to dust in the rear view mirror of today. There was a time when I did not take to heart things which would be so profound to me as I aged.I shall never believe that I will ever have possessed the wisdom of Solomon; I just hope to learn a thing or two as I pass by.

For all my possessions I an certain I own nothing. I try to balance all things in my life now as nothing is so important as ones health. I wish I could plead ignorance but I can not. I am what I have done to myself. Learn from me and this year, please be good to yourself. You will not live forever, but you can live a while longer.

 

gqQ7E

 

In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.
                                                                   Job 1:22

No comments: