Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day

I hope you have a good day mom. I know that your world is a very strange and scary place. I try as best I can to help hold you up and make it as safe, secure , warm and loving as I can. Please forgive the times I loose my patients with you, because sometimes I am sore and tired. You have provided some wonderful moments in life for me and I will try and make your days as fulfilling as I can.

Your life has been an amazingly humble journey. I know. I just wish that I had the ability to take away the black void you live in and make the sunshine of happiness beam down upon your beautiful spirit. Here, in the end, I do the best I can.

Thank you so much for all you have meant to me, all you have provided me and all the encouragement you have passed my way. You mean the world to me and I will always love you.

You will be with Dad soon. While this will be a sad event for me, I will be so happy for you as finally you will be home with dad and in his embrace. He is waiting and I have every bit of faith that he will have his arms wide open for you and hold you for eternity.

You are surly the strongest person I have ever encountered.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wow! That was wonderful to read :) sad but very beautiful.