Sunday, August 23, 2009

“your not the public, your developers.”

Most of you will not watch this to the end.

Every day almost everyone of us wakes up and would like to be somewhere else. Not all, but most everyone. The reasons are varied. The desire of the ‘need’ is either real or preserved to be.

I often wonder out loud about the world of my grand-children. I feel I have missed the question. I should be wondering out loud about this afternoon! Our world is changing. Bruce Sterling offers sage advice not only for the developer but advice for us all.

Do yourself a favor and watch this. You may even want to take notes. Tomorrow is here, it is no longer the world I grew up in. I, we; need to accept this fact. It will all be different yet again by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Augmented Reality- ha! not new. It happened the first morning of my life. Now, it can happen over your lunch break. How to make it? Do not be afraid. Accept, adapt and embrace.

 

 

Video: Bruce Sterling's Keynote - At the Dawn of the Augmented Reality Industry from Maarten Lens-FitzGerald on Vimeo.

No comments: