Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Damn it!

I never even got around to giving her a name. She wasn't really mine, I more or less belonged to her. She came with the house and greeted me every morning at the door. She would come into the house but would never start eating until I came into the kitchen where her dish was. Never a lap cat; but truly a friend.


She was attacked today by two damn dogs and was killed. I got her to the vet but she had to be put down as her back had been broken.


I know there is a lot of pain and misery in the world. I know that there are people really doing bad things to one another, but she was my friend and I am crying. I am going to wash her dish and bury it in the back yard. I miss her already.
Damn it! I hate those dogs.

3550686995_fc5212b7a9

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that she had to go like that. She looks so sweet.

Thufer said...

Yes, it was a hard and sad thing. I do miss her a lot. My friend came over yesterday and we buried her food dish.
I find myself opening the door every morning still and I often think I see her out of the corner of my eye.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I vote new cat!
-Heather