Monday, June 8, 2009

Time; A fleeting creation of man, not God

Like the weather, its passing is ever in the past. Its past we refer to as memories. We look to its future with a balm and pervasive eye. Its present is a reminder of things left undone on a ‘to do’ list.

In our youth we are so unaware and in our waning; well, lets just say it has an honored place of importance. While there is nothing I can do about it, I do note its passing with adulation.

I have spoke to it in the past and I hope I shall again. God, please grant me more as it is most precious indeed.

 

I offer you the Corpus Clock, enjoy and heed its message.

As I continue to place items of interest here, please take note my young and as of yet unborn issues: I was here and this is a bounty of things that caught my eye. Take the time to look upon your world and grab it, shake it, ponder it and enjoy it. Do not for one second take it for granted. You are a human being and I acknowledge your existence as such.

No comments: